So here's some things to CHECK before you buy Single use cameras elsewhere....
1) Our Cameras feature 10% MORE photos, our cameras now have 27 exposures not 24
2) What film is being used, we use high quality fast speed colour film
3) Our cameras have an easy to use flash, a simple ON/OFF switch, so guests cant forget to set the flash! Some cameras use a circular flip out flash switch which can easily be forgotton or knocked so it is not set. Some feature a push & hold for flash, even more easily forgotton.
4) Are the film canisters DX Coded & Index marked? Without these markings to tell the film processors how best to develop your pictures, the final photos may be inferior
5) We use quality ALKALINE batteries, these charge in 7-9 seconds; if ZINC batteries are used to save on cost, these take 15-19 seconds to fully charge. However the "flash ready" lights are often set assuming alkaline battery use & so the "ready light" will come on within 9 seconds, Zinc batteries will not be fully charged by then & so the photograph quality would suffer
Remember to ask these questions as if you dont buy the best you run the risk of suffering quality claims from your customers